One of the most important parts of your outfit is the way you are dressed. But it's not just the way you are dressed. The way you are dressed is also influenced by how you are decorated. To help you work on the decoration, here are 7 methods of decoration on clothes you need to know.
This post will discuss the different methods of decoration that you can use in garments. There are a variety of ways to decorate garments in order to make them unique and different from one another. These methods can also be used to make garments more valuable because they have more worth.
Here are the 7 of Decoration Methods You Need to Know:
- Screen Printing- Screen printing is a process that uses a mesh screen to block areas of a garment from ink, which causes the ink to be trapped in the unblocked areas. The technique involves transferring ink onto paper or other material, and then pressing paper or fabric onto the screen. The result is a transfer of the ink from the screen to paper. This method is ideal on t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and more.
- Heat Transfer- With heat transfer, your custom logo or design is printed onto transfer paper and then ink is thermally transferred from the paper to your fabric using heat and pressure. This method is ideal on T-shirts, active-wear, sweatshirts, backpacks, team-wear, uniforms, jerseys, sports apparel and more!
- Pad Imprint- Pad printing is a printing method that allows the transfer of a 2-dimensional image onto a 3-dimensional object. While just as effective for flat surfaces, this process is most often used for printing on parts that are round, have complex curvature, that are round, have a concave or convex surface, or have recessed or raised areas. This method is ideal on plastic, glass, and metal products.
- Dye Sublimation- Dye Sublimation is a process that wraps your original design around a heat press. This produces a vibrant, high-quality print with an unrivaled level of detail. Our dye sublimation process can be used to create mouse pads, golf shirts, athletic gear, t-shirts, lanyards, socks, jerseys and so much more!
- Custom Patches- Custom patches are a great way to add some texture and durability to your next project. A custom patch is perfect if you're looking to add some dimensional depth to your logo. This is ideal on Patches or badges for company or organization.
- Custom Woven Labels- This technique is perfect for brand recognition. Woven labels provide a retail look to your apparel or product, while personalizing each piece with your brand. Our custom woven labels are woven by hand on a manual loom and are available in an endless variety of colors.
- Flat Embroidery- Flat embroidery is a simple embroidery technique that involves sewing thread onto a textured fabric surface. Puff embroidery, on the other hand, is more intricate and uses a series of textured stitches to create a 3D effect. Flat embroidery is often used on garments that will be washed frequently, like towels and clothes for sports teams.
The significance of decorating and enhancing finished products is that it improves the overall appearance of the product, ensures that the parts are well-polished and that no defects are visible, and makes the product more interesting, appealing and functional to the user with ornamental creative design.
Adding the suitable decoration on the products makes it more attractive to the customer. It adds functionality to the user just the way it looks. Summing up the ideas mentioned above, those are the 7 of decoration methods that you need to know to enhance any finished product. Those adornment process is useful to have a decorative output.